The JCB 411 is designed first and foremost to provide superb productivity and efficiency.
Built on a foundation of quality and reliability, this wheel loader provides high power and torque, as well as the ability to move more material for less money.
Its EcoMAX engine means this loading shovel meets Tier 4i/Stage 3B emissions legislation without exhaust after-treatment, while its spacious cab has enough comfort to meet the demands of any operator. It’s also an extremely safe machine that can maximise uptime with its easy servicing and low maintenance requirements.
MRRP MACHINE SPECIFICATION
- Engine: 81kw (108hp) JCB EcoMAX 4 cylinder turbo stage 3b / tier 4
- 24v electrics with battery isolator
- Sump drain kit
- Fully automatic smoothshift transmission- 4 FWD/3 REV
- ROPS /FOPS cab
- 4 ram High Torque loader arm
- Servo hand controls
- Full cab: sliding / tinted glass
- KAB fabric suspension seat
- Michelin XHA 15.5 X 25 tyres
- Full heater & air conditioning
- Front roller blind
- Pin Mounted 1.4Cum / 1.8Cuyd shovel with toeplate
- Number plate lighting kit
- In cab 24V - 12V converter
- Smart reverse alarm
- Lift ram safety strut
- The Tier 4i EcoMAX engine in the JCB 411 loading shovel uses less fuel than our Tier 3 engines, saving you money. What’s more, it doesn't use exhaust after-treatment, meaning there’s no need for costly heat-resistant lube oils.
- EcoMAX produces high levels of power and torque at low engine speeds for fuel efficient matching of transmission and hydraulics. The engine can also run on lower-grade fuels, allowing you to resell your machine in different territories for improved residuals.
- High back-off brakes reduce viscous drag during roading and rehandling, which boosts fuel efficiency on your loading shovel.
- The JCB 411 wheel loader’s viscous coupled engine fan automatically adjusts its speed depending on ambient temperature, optimising cooling, saving fuel and lowering noise.
- Our regenerative dump circuit improves cycle times on this wheel loader; it also improves economy by reducing hydraulic power consumption. Not only that but the adjustable proportional auxiliary flow rate makes using specialist attachments easy.
- The JCB 411 loading shovel’s tilting and telescopic steering column is easily adjusted. Operators can also choose their perfect control system: multi-lever, joystick and separate auxiliary lever, or our new joystick and electro-hydraulic proportional auxiliary control.
- A stylish, modern central dash display on this loading shovel combines analogue dials and a colour LCD screen displaying machine health details, service requirements, operating information and more.
- Air conditioning and automatic climate control options help to create perfect working temperatures in your wheel loader. The cab is insulated from the engine bay by a bulkhead and air chamber to keep noise and heat levels down.
- Selectable loader arm detents mean operators can set height limitations, return to dig and float functions for improved safety and productivity. 3 or 4 spool hydraulics and a quickhitch enable many attachments to be used easily for extra versatility.
- JCB Smoothride load suspension limits shock loadings on the 411 wheel loader, and therefore reduces material spillage and structural stress, as well as increasing operator comfort.
- A 3-piece laminated front screen provides excellent visibility while interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors, an optional reverse camera and a sloping rear bonnet give good rearward views.
- Choose from a range of seat options: mechanical or air suspension, vinyl or fabric bases, or even our Actimo XXL option. It’s heated with air suspension, lumbar support, armrests, backrest extension and a headrest, all with full adjustment.
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
- The JCB 411 loading shovel can be specified for heavy-duty applications like waste or corrosive material handling. Auxiliary flow rate is also fully adjustable on the move for precision attachment control; you can even select constant flow for rotary attachments.
- JCB's award-winning EcoMAX 4.4-litre engine delivers 81 kW (108 hp) and 516 Nm in this wheel loader; a variable geometry turbo offers increased performance at low engine speeds for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- With a choice of axle options you can tailor your JCB 411 to any application. Open differentials are ideal for hard standing ground conditions, while a limited slip differential is perfect for soft, muddy terrain with reduced traction.
- Clever JCB electronic management can disconnect the clutch via the brake pedal for efficient, productive wheel loader operation. By controlling tractive effort through the transmission, this feature channels maximum power to the loader, reducing service brake wear and fuel consumption.
- The JCB 411 loading shovel's powerful twin hydraulic gear pumps circulate 123 l/min for fast cycle times; so that you can perform parallel lifting and use plenty of attachments, there’s a high torque (HT) loader arm fitted too.
- We've made sure that forward visibility on the JCB 411 is excellent, while our optional quickhitch makes attachment changing easy and efficient (even with aftermarket attachments).
- Access steps are inclined and equally spaced, complemented by well positioned grab handles for three points of contact at all times.
- The 411 loading shovel offers uncompromised visibility; our EcoMAX engine doesn't require bulky exhaust after-treatment, so it's extremely compact, housed beneath a sloping rear bonnet with the exhaust silencer and air intake filter both out of sight.
- The cab on this wheel loader is isolator-mounted, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards, and positively pressurised against dust. You can choose from fresh air, carbon and P3 – HEPA recirculation filters as well.
- The JCB 411 loading shovel has interior mirrors, heated exterior mirrors and bonnet mirrors for superb all round visibility. Our optional rear camera displays an unobstructed rearwards view on an in-cab colour monitor.
- An in-cab electronic two-stage quickhitch isolation protects against uncontrolled release of attachments.
- Regardless of which wheels and tyres you use on your loading shovel, both the front and rear of your machine will be protected by full bumpers that are integrated into the strong chassis.
- Quick, easy access to the engine bay and cooling pack are ensured with the 411 loading shovel’s large single piece bonnet. Ground level daily check and grease point access makes life even easier and safer.
- Because EcoMAX uses innovative JCB Clean Burn Technology, it's Tier 4i/Stage 3B compliant without needing after-treatments like DPF or SCR. In turn, that means there’s no need for additional AdBlue fluid level maintenance, reducing servicing and running costs.
- The wide-core single faced cooling pack delivers maximum performance and lets small materials pass through for less cleaning. A cyclonic air cleaner and air intake scavenge system reduce debris build up in the air filter, extending service intervals further.
- The electronic monitoring system relays machine condition in real time alerts, safeguarding both the JCB 411 wheel loader and its operator.
- With the optional auto lubrication kit, your loading shovel will take care of its own greasing requirements.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking with multiple oil-immersed discs gives the 411 wheel loader’s braking system a virtually maintenance-free lifespan.
QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
- To prove how good our EcoMax engines are, we've tested them for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines – including loading shovels – across the toughest applications and environments.
- Finite element analysis and rig testing ensure superior structural strength and durability, while robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques achieve the very highest levels of quality. Cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -20ºC.
- To protect the bonnet, recessed rear lights and cooling pack of this wheel loader from impact damage, we've fitted a full-width rear counterweight.
- The hydraulic tank and fuel tank on a JCB 411 wheel loader are both integral to the chassis, providing protection as well as structural strength.
- The articulation joint has a heavy-duty box section – much stronger than a single plate with a boss – and for protection, hoses are neatly routed and clamped through the articulation joint. Steering rams are high up and well guarded from damage.
Precision machining provides high tolerances and accurate location of pins and bushes; the articulation joint has a heavy-duty centre pin and oversized bush, as well as twin taper roller bearings, which can tolerate both vertical and horizontal loadings.
MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE (MRRP)
Understanding the Manufacturer’s Recommended Retail Price (MRRP)
- The listed MRRP is JCB’s non-binding recommended retail price for a JCB product at the stated specification.
- JCB sells its products through a network of independent authorised dealers and therefore the MRRP is not the selling price of a JCB product.
- JCB dealers are free to sell products at any price they wish which may be higher or lower than the MRRP and the MRRP is only a non-binding recommendation to JCB dealers.
- If you wish to obtain a quotation for a JCB product from a JCB dealer then please use the quotation tool in this website or contact a JCB dealer directly.
* FINANCIAL INFORMATION
JCB Finance Ltd is our preferred supplier of finance facilities. Offers restricted to business users in mainland Great Britain and Northern Ireland, available from participating JCB dealers, subject to formal underwriting and there being no change in the factors affecting JCB Finance Ltd. The weekly values used are for illustrative purposes only and are dependent on precise machine specification, hours and application and do not form an offer of facilities. JCB FlexiLease instalments are based on a 3+33 monthly payment profile and are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. The illustration is based on the machine operating in a medium application for a maximum of 1500 hours per annum. Return conditions will apply. HP instalments are based on a fixed rate 0+36 monthly payment profile with a 10% deposit and the full VAT amount payable at time of signing. Both offers are subject to a £245 documentation fee payable with the first monthly payment. The HP offer is also subject to a £48 +VAT Option To Purchase Fee collected together with the final payment. JCB Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.