The 600kg loader capacity JCB 1CX is the smallest model in our backhoe loader range, bringing backhoe performance and capability to previously inaccessible areas.
It can turn on its own axis in order to work in cramped environments and it’s fitted with a universal skid steer quickhitch allowing for a full range of skid steer attachments to be fitted easily. Full servo-controlled hydrostatic transmission gives zero to maximum speed, both in forward and reverse, at full power.
MRRP MACHINE SPECIFICATION
- Engine: Perkins 404c-22 4 cylinder, 37.5kW (50hp) naturally aspirated diesel engine
- Fabric suspension seat
- Cab with JCB impact protection kit
- Excavator bucket
- 6-in-1 shovel
- Hammer Bi-directional Circuit
- Loader auxiliary circuit 45 L/min
- Bolt-on toeplate, 6 In 1 Shovel,1580 Mm
- Amber rotating beacon
- Loader shovel float
- Skidsteer loader quick hitch
- Solideal wheels & tyres 10X16.5
The JCB 1CX is an exceptionally safe backhoe loader: a ROPS/FOPS canopy or fully glazed cab with soundproofing, working lights, seatbelt and JCB impact protection kit are available to suit the different customers around the world.
What’s more, our backhoe design provides exceptional all-round visibility.
The JCB 1CX backhoe loader is extremely nimble, not just because of its compact size; it’s also blessed with cutting edge controls to make manoeuvering easy.
Hydraulic servos reduce lever efforts to a minimum and seat-mounted twin ergonomic joystick controls are positioned for easy use. There’s an auxiliary hand tools circuit, while joystick-mounted auxiliary control push buttons make attachment operation easy.
To turn on its own axis, the 1CX has a skid steer transmission system controlled through servo hand controls for ease and precision.
Even more control
- Logical, easy to learn ISO+ pattern excavator controls as standard and operate (option of "X" or "SAE+" pattern).
- Ignition, working lights, park brake and detented auxiliary control switches are in the right hand control panel.
- Full servo controlled hydrostatic transmission gives zero to maximum speed, both forward and reverse, at full power.
- Choice of either manual or seat mounted servo excavator controls
We’ve designed the JCB 1CX mini backhoe loader to spend as much of its time as possible working hard for you.
The large opening bonnet allow for excelled access for routine maintenance and service.
The hourmeter and warning light cluster are also in the side panel, and this assembly includes a warning buzzer to sound malfunction alerts. We’ve fitted the 1CX with a heavy duty harness with secured sealed connectors to prevent water and dust ingress. The connectors conform to IP67 (DIN 40 050) standards. A woven nylon outer covering protects the harness against abrasion and also improves its resistance to water penetration.
MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE (MRRP)
Understanding the Manufacturer’s Recommended Retail Price (MRRP)
- The listed MRRP is JCB’s non-binding recommended retail price for a JCB product at the stated specification.
- JCB sells its products through a network of independent authorised dealers and therefore the MRRP is not the selling price of a JCB product.
- JCB dealers are free to sell products at any price they wish which may be higher or lower than the MRRP and the MRRP is only a non-binding recommendation to JCB dealers.
- If you wish to obtain a quotation for a JCB product from a JCB dealer then please use the quotation tool in this website or contact a JCB dealer directly.
* FINANCIAL INFORMATION
JCB Finance Ltd is our preferred supplier of finance facilities. Offers restricted to business users in mainland Great Britain and Northern Ireland, available from participating JCB dealers, subject to formal underwriting and there being no change in the factors affecting JCB Finance Ltd. The weekly values used are for illustrative purposes only and are dependent on precise machine specification, hours and application and do not form an offer of facilities. JCB FlexiLease instalments are based on a 3+33 monthly payment profile and are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. The illustration is based on the machine operating in a medium application for a maximum of 1500 hours per annum. Return conditions will apply. HP instalments are based on a fixed rate 0+36 monthly payment profile with a 10% deposit and the full VAT amount payable at time of signing. Both offers are subject to a £245 documentation fee payable with the first monthly payment. The HP offer is also subject to a £48 Option To Purchase Fee collected together with the final payment. JCB Finance Ltd. Registered in England No.972265. Registered Office: The Mill, High Street, Rocester, Staffordshire ST14 5JW. JCB Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For Insurance Mediation, JCB Finance Ltd is an appointed representative of The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. JCB Finance Ltd's registered VAT number is GB 243 8527 52.