The best way to ensure that your JCB machine continues to give uninterrupted operation is to have it serviced regularly by an authorised JCB dealer. It is universally agreed that a regularly serviced machine will not only be more reliable but it will retain a greater residual value when you come to sell it.
JCB DrivelineCover is offered on JCB Backhoe Loaders (3CX & 4CX), Loadalls, all Telemasters and Wheeled Loading Shovels models 403 – 416, when you sign a service agreement with an authorised JCB Dealer.
Protect against Unwanted Bills
Everybody wants to reduce risk, no one likes those unexpected bills but usually protecting yourself costs money you would rather not spend, but not now!
Working with your Machine Servicing
For every 1000 hours you commit to machine servicing JCB will provide JCB DrivelineCover for the same period up to a maximum of 6000 completed hours.
- Engine block
- Cylinder head (excluding intake & exhaust valves)
- Crankshaft & camshaft
- Connecting rods & pistons (excluding rings & scrapers)
- Timing gears & flywheel
- Turbocharger & water pump
- Engine mounting brackets
- Engine mounted ECU & solenoids
- Casings & all internal components with the exception of seals & clutch plates (friction & counter)
- Torque converter & lock-up valve
- Transmission mounted solenoids & switches
- Castings and casings plus all internal axle components with the exception of seals & brake/LSD plates (friction & counter)
If you own a JCB Backhoe Loader, Loadall, Telemaster or WLS model 403 – 416, that is less than 36 months old from new it can qualify for JCB DrivelineCover* when you sign a formal agreement to have your JCB serviced with an authorised JCB dealer
*Terms and conditions apply
Download our JCB DrivelineCover customer contract here.